CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009


My new venture is a new network, Live Laugh and Love to Shop I started, it is devoted for and with women in mind to to have a safe place to come together for networking, sharing ideas, learning from each other, to share their products and services with one another. It is my goal and desire to provide this service for them. It's going well, I now have 132 members in just 1 week, that is fabulous. We help to promote women owned business and will have Vendor Events to show case your business. Please stop by, take a look, I would love to have you on LLLS and invite you to join.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO Karren, You have done a wonderful job with this networking site. I really enjoy it.

    Your blogs are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Comments are important to me, thank you for stopping by leave your blog url Have A Great Day!