CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009



Time: November 19, 2009 at 6pm to December 15, 2009 at 12pm
Location: Your Heart
Fundraiser: All Money Will Go To Needy Families for Children to have a Christmas.
I am having a Fundraiser and this is extremely important, I received word that there is a family with 3 children that are not going to have Christmas this year, so I and selling my jewelry and using 50% of Proceeds to help these children for Christmas and the family will remain anonymous please take a look and see if there is something that you can use for presents and if you don't see something you like I will make it.
karisma_co@hotmail.com http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karisue Thanks





No Matter How Small It Will Be Greatly Appreciated !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are important to me, thank you for stopping by leave your blog url Have A Great Day!