CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Kathy Adams 13 hours ago




 Comment Market America - http://marketamerica.com/kathyadams

I’m offering 2 great deals tonight and tomorrow only! 10/28 and 29

I am so certain that everyone can benefit from our Isotonix OPC-3 that if you purchase a 90 serving size at $75.00, which includes a reduced shipping charge of $5, I will send you a bottle of Isotonix Vitamin C FREE!!!
OR
Purchase a 90 serving size of Might-a-Mins Spectrum Isotonix OPC-3 (for kids) for $75.00 (again includes shipping)

and you will receive a bottle of Might-a-Mins Children’s Multi-Vitamins FREE!!!

If you’d like you can take advantage of BOTH specials!

Please email your order to me at kadams12154@gmail.com. I’ll take payment through PayPal. Be sure to include your mailing address so I can have the products drop-shipped to you.

And finally, receive a free gift just for registering on my web portal as a preferred customer and ordering ANY product from anywhere on the portal TONIGHT only.
http://marketamerica.com/kathyadams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are important to me, thank you for stopping by leave your blog url Have A Great Day!